Saturday, September 1

It's Spring !....New project to start the month with..

It's so beautiful outside...it's spring and the weather couldn't be more lovely...
I popped out side and did some weeding, ...the garden will thank me for it..
In case your wondering what these  are below...
...I came across these 1/2 sq tri's while rearranging my sewing last week...A gorgeous soft blue and cream, I thought a "baby quilt..!"...
Can't remember what I cut them off from, must have been some time back....but too lovely and too many to just discard them...
Pinwheels seemed to be the perfect use for them...I'll add some other blue fabric, perhaps make some nine patches to go with them...just play and create as I go, is what I love to do....♥


While I'm on here, I thought you might like to see what I did the other day...I found this old hat rack in the shed, must have been there for years...Dh is such a hoarder, saves everything...just in case!
I cleaned the rack up, gave it a light polish, nailed it to the wall and hung my rulers on it...perfect!
I just hung the rulers with some twine, and that can easily come off when I need to use the rulers..and then tied  back on ...

It's Father's Day here tomorrow, we have a family get together planned..
Have a lovely weekend...♥

10 comments:

  1. Great idea to organize your rulers, Julia. Blessings to your family for Father's Day. Sending my love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pinwheels. Love your hat rack idea. It's good to re-purpose instead of throw out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty blue pinwheels and what a clever idea to re-use the old hat rack, I'll have to go rummaging in my DH's shed - lots to fine in there. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pinwheel idea, they are perfect for that. You must have quite a few of them. I also like the idea of the hat rack. Perfect idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. How "good" of you to use up fabric bits in such a pretty way. Your hat rack/mug rack repurposing is a great idea! It's nice of you to share that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue fabric is beautiful. Sometimes we find wonderful surprises in the "stash." :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have put that rack to good use. DH must have known that you would need it one day.
    Lovely new project and your quilting is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have put that rack to good use. DH must have known that you would need it one day.
    Lovely new project and your quilting is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those blue fabric looks great. Its calming and refreshing to look at. They will look gorgeous when your done with them.
    financial planner melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My Goodness! Oh My Goodness! I have been trying to figure out a way to manage my rulers and this is genius!!! In fact, I have one of these out in the store shed!!!

    Thanks for solving my problem !!!!

    I'm off the dig it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥