Monday, September 10

Baby Blues....pinwheels

I was hoping to make this a bit bigger, but...
...I ran out of the lighter blue inner border around the pinwheels....at first I thought I'd have enough, but not to be. So it looks like it may have to finish up as a square table topper...I do know one little person, a very dear friend who just LOVES blue might receive this for Christmas....shush.....don't tell her!
I'll sandwich this and have another play with Sweet Susie...try out another different quilting design.

A new week..new inspirations...have fun...♥

13 comments:

  1. It looks pretty good to me Julia and what a lucky friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so great. And I love blue, you make your friend very happy.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful Top.
    I like the colour blue, too.

    Best wishes Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Have fun with the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blues seem to radiate around the pinwheels. Very nice. I'll be interested to see what design you and Sweet Susie put on this one. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design and I think the blues are just soooo soothing!!! I used to have EVERYTHING in my house blue....I got over that for a few years but have noticed it catching my eye again lately!!!

    I.LIKE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. its very cute Julia and Im sure your little friend would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoever the friend is, she's a lucky lady. This is definitely a relaxing, lovely top. Blues can't be beat.
    Now, go have fun with Sweet Susie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sigh, so pretty. I'm a sucker for a blue and white quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful Julia. You are very accomplished with your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The top looks very well! I love the colors! I love the design. Your crocheted cover, I like it, too
    Many greetings, Marita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥