Monday, September 3

Baby Blue Pinwheels...

Can you see where I'm going with this...
I played around a bit with the little pinwheel block and thought this setting with two colour ways looked the best...
Nup, on the straight didn't work for me...
The lighter fabric is a tiny blue dot on a white background...the darker blue fabric is a beautiful fusion fabric...works so well in adding a bit of focus, pulling it all together..

There's a storm brewing...strong winds, so I'm off to make sure everythings safe outside...
Happy Monday sewing....♥

12 comments:

  1. Hi Julia, I hope you won't have any damage from the wind.
    Very pretty blue fabrics you have chosen.
    Have a good Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love pinwheels and the way you are going to set the blocks. Very nice fabrics...love the blue.

    blessings, jill
    visiting from joanne's threadhead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I like the color and the patern.
    Beautiful.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Block are very beautiful.
    I like the colour.

    Best Wishes Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pinwheels and your on-point setting looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of the on-point block layout. In fact, that's what I'm planning to do with your appliqued Kaffe fabric blocks. Just sorry that I haven't gotten around to doing it yet. But I will!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An on-point layout always adds a bit more uniqueness that the straight set doesn't. Good choice, Julia. And the blue is gorgeous.
    Hopefully you didn't have to go chasing anything that was blowing away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a soft and gentle result. Looking very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally agree with putting your blocks on the point - I tend to have a preference for that but when you look at them side by side there's no comparison. You see so much more of the block the way that you have laid them out.

    Hope the winds pass over soon and all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥