Thursday, August 30

Practicing, practicing, and more practice...

I have had my first play with Sweet Susie..
...not really much to write about...but I had to start somewhere didn't I...How come it looks so easy when someone else does it!...
Getting the tension just right is so fiddly and a bit of a pain...but, if that's not right, nothing is right, the stitches need to be spot on...can you see I wrote my name..just for fun..
The little bit that looks the best to me, is the loops and little hearts...that's fun to do, but I really couldn't do that to every quilt I quilt...could I?
So back to more practicing......♥

Hugs Julia ...♥

15 comments:

  1. looks pretty darn good to me Julia, I'd be more than happy (read amazed) if I could do that :o)
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same...you'll have the knack in no time...I think your off to a great start..
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did see your name, and I like your hearts! I like the quilting on the first sample too! I think it all looks great! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I think you are doing wonderfully, you will be a Pro in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are having fun with your new toy Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be happy to send you some quilts to practice on! I think you're doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To me it looks like you're on the right track. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. DAs sieht schon super aus.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that's great for a first go, I'd be happy. Keep going, you'll get to your comfort level..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia
    That looks great! Is your machine a sit down at model? I'm only asking cause I couldn't see a frame.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a few that you could practice on too Julia. I am loving those feathers and the flower. You look like you got it licked. Knew you would.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well heck girlfriend....I think you'll be a pro in no time at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks good for just practising. You'll master it in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥