Saturday, August 18

Another date with the General...

At last, I managed another date with the General...
....not a lot of time, but anytime is better than none...
For a while there, I thought we might be breaking up...ah, but the more I saw how beautiful it was looking and how they were going to look together, the more determined I was to make it work...
It won't be a big quilt, just a lovely comfort lap quilt. I'm already thinking about sashings and borders.
The borders will help to pull the lot together, and make it that much bigger.
I'll make another date to piece another three blocks and then have another think about adding the borders...

Have a great weekend...the sun is shinning, and inviting....♥

6 comments:

  1. I really like the colors and the layout looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your perseverance with The General has paid off Julia and he is looking most handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm, determination is bringing grea results - hopeyou
    Are having a good weekend!
    Love - Lurline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm, determination is bringing grea results - hopeyou
    Are having a good weekend!
    Love - Lurline!

    ReplyDelete
  5. now I'm Lovin this. Can't wait to see it with sashing and border

    ReplyDelete
  6. The General is starting to show his handsome side LOL!!! Looking wonderful......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥