Wednesday, August 1

A quick post...lovely eye candy.

Just popping in quickly to say hello and share these two lovely quilts with you that a couple of my patchwork friends shared with us at patchwork yesterday...
I so wish the beautiful soft colours would show up more in the photo...or it could be my computer monitor, all the pics and the colours seems to be a bit washed out...not just in these photos, might be time for a new computer!
The background is a lovely soft cream,  the baskets and applique are in beautiful soft romantic colours. I'm sure I heard Kerry say she started it about 12 years ago...I might be wrong, anyway, it was a BOM and Kerry is hand-quilting it all...I just love it!
This is the same quilt, but made by Glenys...same colour theme, but Glenys pieced a flying geese border, Glenys long arm quilted hers...both very beautiful..

Rain at last...we have had the driest July on record..
Have a great day...♥

5 comments:

  1. Many hours of dedicated stitching as gone into these beautiful quilts!!!! They are both just lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both very pretty.
    We have plenty of rain to share if you would like some....and mud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing such beautiful quilts Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both gorgeous quilts, thank you for sharing the show and tell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always so nice to see the way two quilters finish the same project. Both are lovely, and thanks for showing them, Julia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥