Wednesday, June 27

Tea Time....tea anyone?

Between the Basket topper and this little Tea Time runner, that's all  of the two charm packs of Moda "Grace" that I had.....
The few left over 1/4 square tri's, I folded each one in half and made prairie points to finish off the ends...
This is just bright and big enough to be a focus centre piece for a little tea time get together...this would make a nice gift for someone..
I think I might big stitch quilt this lovely little runner....a nice way to spend a few hours in the evening.

Have a great day whatever your doing...♥

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!
    I'm just pooping over to share in the cuppa & biscuits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Julia, I wish I could join you for a cuppa too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the prairie points on the ends. This would make a nice runner for my kitchen island. I may have to fit making one into my schedule next week. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great runner. The prairie points are a great addition. This really is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such warm and cozy colors, Julia. Really beautiful. Love to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo Julia,
    ein super Tischläufer. Sieht Klasse aus. Ein ganz tolles Muster.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Janet, wishing I could come for a cuppa. That crockery I think is called Eternal Beau and my sister used to work where it was made. I have a few pieces of it too. Lovely bit of sewing there Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely tablerunner! And the prairiepoints look great!
    Enjoy your tea; I can imagine it tasts better with such a sweetie underneath it.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh Julia, that's lovely, such bright and cheerful fabric...
    haven't been around for a while but I hope all's going well and steady for you right now...
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just perfect and the cookies look sew good too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful little table-runner, I love that fabric line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea for a decorative runner. And yes please, white with none.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥