Saturday, June 16

Ruffle scarf...it's growing!

This is the scarf so far...you can get a better idea of how it turns out now
The instructions for this scarf is on my previous post...I must warn you though , it takes a lot of knitting.
I'm playing with just one 100gm ball of yarn, I don't mind it being shorter, I think it will be nice to wear just under a jacket collar...to keep my neck warm on a cold windy day...

Must try to get some sewing done this weekend...hope you find time doing what you love....♥

7 comments:

  1. A perfect little scarf for our cold, cold weather. And in lovely red too, throws a shot of colour into bleak, grey winter days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this scarf! Enjoy sewing this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nifty scarf - and a good touch of color, too. Nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous scarf, love red and the curly is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks pretty interesting! Love the red.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What size needles are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What size needles did you use? Should you only use straight needles? How do you end the scarf?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥