Thursday, June 7

Just Playing...

I have the house to myself...cloudy and dull outside, steady rain looks like it's set in for the day, so what a great time to retreat to my sewing room and play a little...
I thought a little quilt from Schnibbles Times Two would be a lovely way to spend some time playing...
I love the sweet little Hot Cross quilt....perfect to use up some Charm squares..

I'm playing with Moda's  Grace bundle of charms. So easy yet so effective...♥

Oh...and I've been shopping..couldn't help myself. I fell in love with some quilt designs I saw over on Linda's Quilts in the Barn blog,,,Linda has just come back from the states...pop on over and see the beautiful inspirational quilts..

Hope  your having a lovely day..♥

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love the colors that you are using. Looking forward to seeing this one come to life hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric is gorgeous, is it by 3 Sisters?

    I can understand why you have been shopping.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Linda's blog yesterday so I wonder what you have gone for. That is a lovely block and lovely fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the fabric! Love the block!! Hope you have lots of fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great day. I need to find some of those patterns, perfect for a quick little quilt, love the one you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Linda gave us lots of inspiration in her post. Have fun playing, the results are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yes, I agree they are very nice colors. :) It's so nice to have time to do fun things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the results of your 'playing'. Am new to your blog and have enjoyed feasting my eyes on all the georgeous quiltyness! Inspiring. xCathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. oohh Julia I am Loving this One..Great Fabrics this will be a Fab Quilt!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥