Friday, June 29

Free Civil War Era Patterns....

Have you downloaded the free civil war era patterns from Fons and Porter yet ?...
Beautiful patterns, I think there are 5 all up in the one free E-book to download.
I'm just going to start with this little lovely called Hummingbird, a nice little one to paper piece in the evening in front of the telly....and use up some of the smaller pieces of CW fabric scraps
The other patterns are just as lovely, I love them all, I can see myself making at least another three from the E-book.....if only there were more hours in the day!

Have a great weekend...till next time...♥

9 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing the projects you are working on Julia.
    These look tricky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hummingbird pattern. I wish you both a blessed weekend. Love you,

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the Heads up, I have just downloaded! Happy sewing days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link Julia. Been & downloaded. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I let my subscription to their magazine expire, and I'm afraid I forget to check for new projects and ideas. Thanks for sending me their way! I'm sure I'll be downloading. I agree with Maria -- hummingbird looks tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip Julia! I love your hummingbirds already and would like to try them. A few projects on the list already though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tip and the link.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Downloading as I write Julia. Thanks for the link. Love the hummingbird one and may have to start that one pretty rapid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing the link. The humming bird quilt looks wonderful. I'm going to check out the others.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥