Friday, February 17

Two Sweet Cushions, and Two Finishes...

Just a little show and tell today...
These sweet cushions I taught in a class a few years ago...made from left over curtain fabric to match the same fabric curtains, they look lovely on the back spare guest bed.  The parasol is just half a small doily, filled with silk ribbon flowers and tiny pearl beads....isn't this gorgeous for a  little girls room...
All I've done this week is finish off these two quilts...Twice as Nice above is quilted with an all over hearts and loops pattern...so glad that's quilted, not my favourite part to do...
The little nine patch doll quilt is finished and keeping my two vintage dolls warm and cozy.
I hand-quilted this one and finished it off with red repro fabric binding....

Friday already...have a great quilty weekend...stay safe..

14 comments:

  1. I love both of those quilts and your vintage dolls look like they 'love' their quilt--see the smile on their faces!!!
    Hugs, Di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy Julia....they are all fantastic..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work Julia, I speshly love the little 9 patch quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia, ..oh I'm dreaming...is so romantic...*lovely*.
    Have a nice day.
    Hugs from Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so funny, all you did!!!was two quilts!!! They are wonderful and I just love the pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects Julia. Did you hand quilt the doll quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely projects Julia. The little 9 patch is still my favourite. Sorry I missed your birthday, best wishes, good health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your lovely pillows would impress any female guests, young or old. Very creative, and what a fun class that would have been.
    Sweet little quilts. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved your cushions, your all other works are also so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on the finishes Julia and for showing the pretty cushions. Keep up the good work.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your little doll quilt! It's so sweet. My mom used to make pictures like the little girl pillow - same thing but framed. I'd forgotten all about those. It's a happy memory!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet little 9 patch, and I love the Twice as Nice. Looks like it was fun to sew, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely finishes Julia! Love that little 9-patch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥