Friday, February 3

Finished...what's next??

So lovely to have my Around the Rose Garden finished.
I didn't have enough of the green border fabric for the binding, so I used some of the motley cream
backing fabric...I think it works in well with the rest of the fabrics..
I'm thinking what's next...
I'm thinking of making the little 3" blocks of the Calico Garden quilt into a doll's quilt and starting again with bigger blocks...
As much as I love the Calico Garden quilt,  I'm  finding it too fiddly with such tiny applique pieces...It's best to do that than have another UFO!
Christine of Once Upon a Quilt, has made it and is offering it for sale ...a beautiful prize ribbon winning quilt..pop on over to her Trading Post blog and see the beautiful quilt...

Friday already...I hope you have a wonderful weekend...

13 comments:

  1. You put me to shame - I love how you finish things. This quilt has a beautiful olde worlde feel to it - gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite creation, Julia. Love the colors.
    Have a wonderful eve ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a show stopper...stunning quilt! Did I say I LOVE it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is one of my favorites of yours, Julia. God bless you both this weekend. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's just beautiful Julia! Well done! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Julia, you have a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty. Did you make this Bargello style?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really beautiful Julia!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another Beautiful Finish...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on a wonderful finish Julia! This romantic quilt is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable quilt, so beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  12. I fall in love with this quilt every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥