Sunday, January 15

A Zillion Pieces...and sad post

Plodding along, adding to my Zillion pieces quilt....
Snatching a few moments here and there when I can...
I have never mentioned this before on my blog as I have wanted to keep it a happy place for me...my little space to come to, to get lost in, sharing my work and visiting my favourites blogs...
I have anguished so much whether to post about this..
Part of me has been wanting to say this and get it out in the open, and part of me thought it best if I just kept it to myself. 
I don't want it to sound like a poor me, pity party... this has to be the most difficult time of my life, but I think it's time to bring more awareness to the cause...in the hope they find a cure. So many are suffering this terrible disease.
I am a full time caregiver to my DH, who is on a very difficult journey of Dementia / Alzheimer's, I find it so hard to even say those words, but it is what it is.
Family are wonderful especially my DD Linda, who is my rock , my angel, nothing is too much trouble for her, when it comes to helping us..
There's a link on my sidebar if anyone would like to help fight this ..Many Aussie celebrities are backing the fight to make awareness..
Going no comments...