Wednesday, December 7

Counting down to the special day....18 days!

After yesterday's Christmas gathering...I'm feeling a lot more Christmasy!...
I think it's time to get out the Christmas quilts, and get festive...you have seen these before,
The Christmas bells are my favourite..........................................a great Advent Calendar quilt..
                                                          Christmas Toy Story quilt....and..
....fond memories of a very special time in Singapore some years ago with friends....waving to you Margaret.
I carried this Singapore Sling cocktail glass back in my hand luggage....the little snowman was also filled with the famous Singapore Sling on that Christmas day dinner table..

Until next time...have a lovely day...♥

4 comments:

  1. Love you Christmas quilts, I don't think I have seen them before. Your Christmas toy story quilt is darling. Time for me to get my quilts out, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see the Christmas spirit has arrived. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Advent Quilt. Could you tell me where you got the pattern or is that one of your designs? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree its nice to get a few little Christmas quilts out and enjoying them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥