Tuesday, November 29

My Quilt won 2nd place.....Pipped at the Post!

                                                             Weekly Themed Quilt Contests

Thank you so much everyone that voted for my "Dinner is Served" quilt..
It was so close, down to the very last few minutes..."Morning Coffee" took first place.
I have won a gift certificate to spend at  Guidelines for Quilting...so I purchased a great tool that attaches to my rulers for non slip accurate cutting of tri's...etc..

Off to start my day, so busy today...Hope you have an awesome day...♥

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You had some very stiff competition, so you should be very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Julia! I'm so happy your quilt did so well! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Throwing party streamers. Well done and congrats - feel proud :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats Julia, I voted for you. Your quilt
    Is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done Julia- Congratulations on your quilt award. It is a great success,
    Regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Julia! Enjoy your busy day! ♥E

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on second - but I wish you'd gotten first! Enjoy your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratualtions! Enjoy your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations - second place is great, there were some lovely quilts in the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Julia, second is pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Julia! And a lovely prize too. I like your quilt better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hip Hip Hurrah, for you Julia. It's so nice for you to be recognized for your special work.
    Sounds like you chose a very practical prize.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥