Monday, October 3

Springtime...garden time and another three houses!

I love spring...love the sun,sitting on the front verandah, warming up after a long what seemed like the coldest winter ever!
I quickly whipped up another three house and then went outside to enjoy the garden...
The garden is coming to life...roses are blooming...my "Peace Rose" has the biggest blooms ever this year..
The little Lobelia's self seeded from last year...Nemisea's also self seeded popping up in a riot of yellows and oranges...just beautiful!
I had enough Lobelia's to transplant out for a lovely blue / purple border all around the garden..
A new week beginning...hope it's a good one for you...enjoy...♥

11 comments:

  1. those are the Happiest houses I've !!! love them. Your garden is beautiful!, Wish were were going into spring instead of Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Julia. I love your houses and hope you have a good week too

    ReplyDelete
  3. More houses - pretty!
    I wish I would be looking forward to sprint like you rather than winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your houses...and your garden is gorgeous!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never sewn with Kaffe prints! Your house look so bright and happy. And your garden is starting to brim with color. Good for you to take the time to garden. I have never spent time gardening, but I sure appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty flowers for pretty houses!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes spring is sprouting here too! Your houses look like spring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i have just posted today my old school house blocks, by the time i finshed them they maybe in fashion again. my are country and i strated them like 11 years ago? oops

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flowers and houses Julia. We are gearing up for Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julia, you amaze me with your quilting creations, always so beautiful....
    Much love to you and Reno xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The school house blocks are looking sensational Julia!!! as is your Spring garden!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥