Sunday, October 23

Kandy Kisses Top...yum!

It's a top already...
...now that didn't take too long to put together at all...I really had fun doing this top....picking out the fabrics, the piecing went together like a dream.
It was like building bricks on the diagonal. I don't think it really needs a border...do you think?
It's quite big at 50" x 68"...I'm thinking a scrappy binding will really be a nice finishing touch...
♥♥♥♥♥

While I'm in the building, construction mood I think I might get out to the building site ( more like a demolition site at the moment )  again and construct some more Kaffe houses..
While web surfing I came across these gorgeous tiny Kaffe houses...

Really tiny is the word here...at 2 1/8" blocks...are you game to give them a go..perhaps a border of Kaffe houses...
You can find a free PDF link  here...Kaffe Houses..

Hope your having a great weekend......♥

8 comments:

  1. This top really did get together quickly. I agree--no border and a scrappy binding. Sounds perfect.
    The tiny little Kaffe houses would make a lovely border somewhere. I'm sure you'll find the perfect project for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to amaze me ... these are gorgeous!
    Have a beautiful weekend.
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Kandy Kisses looks Great and Agree just a Binding would be Nice...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks to be such a happy quilt!!! My goodness!! you really ploughed through this one!!! It's so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your quilt top.....I think you can go straight to a scrappy binding and skip any border. I looked at the pdf file for the small house wall-hanging and considered it for a minute...then made myself realize I would be crazy to take on yet another project right now!!! Thanks for the link anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You never fail to amaze me at how quickly you get things done. I would still be agonising over colour choice!
    I like small but those house are a bit too small for me. Very cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julia, I love your Kisses quilt. Pretty House quilt too, those house blocks are so tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. for Kaffe's houses, are you sure they are 2 1/8th blocks? They don't look like it to me compared to the fabric patterns and the surrounding items. i was not able to download the free pattern on my computer - perhaps it has been removed by now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥