Monday, October 17

...and the winner is...

....Linda.....of Flourishing Palms...number 34, picked by Random Number Generator.
Congratulations Linda. please email me you home mailing address and the blocks will be on their way!

   34
Powered by RANDOM.ORG             

Thank you all for taking the time to leave lovely comments, it's been lovely meeting you all from all parts of the world....now onto the next 6 years.
I hope you pop over from time to time and say Hi!
In friendship.....happy quilting!....♥

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your winner....she is very lucky to get such a nice prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your winner, and here's to another 10 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Linda,she is lucky and hope you`ll be here many years!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your winner!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥