Sunday, September 18

Harlequin Finished...and new toy!

Harlequin topper finished...
...and doesn't it look lovely on the outdoor table.
I was going to do a scrappy binding, but as I already had this binding left over from the Pies and Turnovers quilt made up,  it tied in just nicely with the colours, so why not use it!...
Meet my new toy...an Asus eeePad Transformer...got to keep up with the times and the kids...not that I'm very tech savvy, but I'll give it a go. It can be used with a keypad like a note book ....or...
the screen detaches off  from the docking station, and it can be used as a touch screen tablet...how cool is that!
Now to learn how it works...wish me luck!

What happened to spring...cold and wet today after a thunder storm last night that woke me up..
Hope it's nice where you are...♥
                                                             

20 comments:

  1. Harlequin looks perfect on your table Julia! Fancy new toy - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your new toy Julia - I am sure your will! As soon as I can I am going to a notebook, too many wires and things for a one armed girl!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new finish looks great Julia....
    have fun with the new toy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both - your Harlequin quilt and your Asus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quilt looks great outdoors and really cheery. Have fun with the new toy, something I didn't even know about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on the finish - the table topper looks great. Enjoy the new toy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quilt looks lovely on your table, have fun learning..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That'll give iPad a run for its money! Your quilt is lovely. The black really makes the colours pop. Love the border, too. Together it is striking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Harlequin topper looks great. Love the new toy. The ypungsters can't have all the fun! Perth weather has gone a bit crazy this weekend. Since when do we have rain & biting cold??? Nice to be inside stitching & blogging. Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that harlequin topper! Good luck with the new toy. We had the reverse here...summer seemed to disappear within hours and it got quilt chilly and dreary and drizzly. I am not a cold-weather person, so I certainly do not like summer pulling that kind of trick. I wish it would wait until it is officially fall here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the table topper Julia, and the e-pad - wow!! how cool is that!! I have never seen one like that before!
    Hugs
    jen xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Harlequin top!

    I use an ASUS netbook (and love it!)...when it goes I'm going to have to check out your transformer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your topper! So bright and fun! and look at you, a tech queen!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Harlequin quilt, it turned out beautifully!!!! Love your new toy! I'll have to check it out, looks like it would be fun to use!

    ReplyDelete
  15. your table topper looks great,well done

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your table topper has the wow! factor. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The topper is fabulous!
    oh, and the tablet is nice too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your Harlequin quilt is fabulous Julie, looks great on the table. Have fun with your new toy! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥