Thursday, August 4

Op Shop Bag...gorgeous!

Isn't this a gorgeous bag...My DD found it at the Good Sammy shop!
Yesterday, my DD was out looking for a bag to wear to a 1930's Flapper party tomorrow night, she has the Flapper dress, long black gloves, long cigarette holder, feather head piece, long pearls...looks stunning!...
Her son is turning 30..... Grandson 30!..my goodness where have the years gone!

Well, she saw this bag and thought I might like it for the frame, but there's no way I could pull this bag apart. it's just so gorgeous....the beaded flowers, and the elegant shape is just beautiful...I may even use it myself to go shopping...nothing wrong with a bit of bling !
Can you see the price tag, just $4.99.......

Speaking about bags...pop on over to Mary's and see the lovely bag Mary made...I love it!
We have a craft show this weekend, I think I'll be on the lookout for some laminate fabric..

Happy Stitching....

10 comments:

  1. What a great find. The bag is gorgeous. Very elegant. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little bag - you will look smashing out shopping with it! And how sweet to mention my bag Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bargain - lovely bag. And lovely garage sale shopping too. Sometimes that quilting bug only nibbles and doesn't bite - so her loss is your gain!
    Love the tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I'd use it myself.

    Have a great eve ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such a nice bag! Great find!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome bag! Love that handle especially.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to agree!! This bag is just delightful!!! What a great find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now Julia you are just rubbing it in with another fabulous bargain find. It is a lovely bag and I wouldn't pull it apart either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous find - looke like a good reason to have lunch out with the new bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥