Monday, June 6

Playing with fabric / ideas...

I have been playing with fabric..
...sewing some little leftover hexies together to make something that I saw a couple weeks ago at the Cancer Morning Tea fundraiser....hi Helen C, you will know what this is going to be....a few more rows and I'll put it together....♥


...and something I've been wanting to do for some time...

I'm hand-piecing the curves on these Drunkards Path blocks...just a lovely and easy project to do and makes a great portable take out sewing project for gatherings with friends....

I'll just keep piecing these till I decide what I want to do...either team them up with a centre medallion or just a whole quilt of DP's.....decisions, decisions..!

Looking forward to a day with friends tomorrow...hope your day is all you want it to be..

Take care....♥

4 comments:

  1. Looove!!! those hexies Julia!!!, I'm curious to see what this project will be when completed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have such "portable" attractive projects to work on as hand-work. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two winning little projects, just to whet the appetite.
    Enjoy your day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fabrics. Even though I really enjoy hand work, I've never had the patience for hexies. I wish I did! And I love Drunkard's Path - I've made two of them. Have a fabulous time with your friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥