Thursday, May 5

At Last..shouting from the roof top...I got the blues !.

It's here...at last, I was so happy and excited to hear the courier van pull up in our driveway this morning...and it came registered post, so I need not have worried after all!...
Some of my order was out of stock...so this is just part of my order the other two parts are still on the way, but the blues are here, now I can make a start on the blue and white quilt...

Some batting to keep me going for when I hand-quilt...I do have a couple of quilts I want to hand-quilt..great projects for winter.

A couple more die cutters... a fairly big size Drunkards Path die that I thought I could machine piece using the Curve Master, should be so much easier in this bigger size and would make a nice quick quilt ...one I could perhaps try out the big quilting stitch..

...and here's those elusive blues....the ones on the right are the bundle of fat 1/4's done up in a kit for something else ...a couple there I'm not too sure of, a bit dark I think...a dear friend gave me the ones on the left, I think these will be great to tone down the darker ones a bit..


Well, this morning before the parcel arrived I caught up with the ironing...got out in the garden and did a bit of weeding , pottered around the yard doing this and that...anything to keep busy...but now I can play guilt free.


Thank you all so much everyone, who left comments on my last few post about these blues..the saga has a happy ending!

Have a lovey day...♥

18 comments:

  1. Yeah! Glad it finally arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Goodness what a Wait!...Pretty Blues Glad you can get stuck into it now Julia...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo glad for you and happy play time

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you got your blues at last <3 And with all that work you have done outside you sure can put your time on sewing and be guilt free, Happy sewing Julia!!

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased your package arrived safely!!! The blues are gorgeous and well worth the wait. I look forward to seeing what you do with them. I'm still waiting for my package, your arrival gives me hope LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How good is that. Now you can have fun. Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blues
    oh DP are addictive!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun with your blues....I'm so glad they finally arrived! I cannot wait to see them together in a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, the slow boat has arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just lovely blues and worth waiting for. Something to keep you busy for a little while...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yippee! As the saying goes, good things come to those who wait! Have fun playing with your blues! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a blue blue glorious blue pile of gorgeousness! Not suprised you were excited to see the courier!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finally! I bet you danced around your living room :)

    You know, you make me exhausted just reading your blog! The way you churn out these giant, scrappy, totally gorgeous quilts is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who would have thought we'd be happy that "you're blue!" But I am. What a relief. Whew.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥