Saturday, April 16

CW blocks update...

Haven't done much this week...just pieced together a few more of the setting blocks and added them to the quilt top with the remaining few blocks that I had already made ....Well, that purple block ended up coming out...and I added this green one (top left ) instead. I think this green Lincoln's Platform block fits in better.....can't wait now for tomorrows CW block to come out..!...♥

Still waiting for that bundle of blue fabrics to arrive...sure is taking a long time! I don't want to start anything else new ...just hanging out to start on my friends blue quilt...
Come on mailman...where are you..!


There's a craft show up in town...all being well, I may get to go tomorrow.


Don't know what happened, but I seem to have lost my followers in my sidebar...just a big empty space there...I wonder if it's just on my computer, and how do I fix it.....

can you see my followers on your computer?

Have a lovely weekend....♥

18 comments:

  1. it is coming together beautifully Julia.

    love it
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on the CW blocks and layout, Julia. I'm sure your purple block with find a happy home elsewhere.

    Your followers have returned. They are visible on the right side, as they always have been. Blogger is playing games with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Civil War fabrics are my new love, don't see many here in New Zealand.Your quilt is looking beautiful...I see your followers on right hand side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started doing the CW blocks last weekend .... I am almost caught up. Three more to go ... don't know how I will be able to do just one a week!!! I'm obsessed with making these.

    LOVE your set blocks. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your CW blocks look lovely together. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Julia, I can see your followers. That happens to me sometimes but it eventually shows up. Love the way your Civil War quilt is turning out. Great setting.
    Love Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is looking wonderful Julia :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really do like that setting Julia and the green block fits in very nicely. Yes I can see your followers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your quilt is looking fabulous. Your followers are showing up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this setting. Would you mind if I copied it and if so can I be cheeky and ask about the cutting instructions for setting block?

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking great!!
    I lost my "followers" yesterday too - I sometimes think Blogger has problems.
    Enjoy the craft show.♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blocks look great! I see your followers. My list of blogs I follow disappeared a week ago. They never came back though. :0(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Julia, those are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the green block better, too. Hope your fabric arrives soon. I can't figure out why sometimes things disappear, either, but at least (so far), they've come back!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julia, your blocks look great together! I like the green, but didn't mind the purple (one of my favourite colours!), but you have to be happy with your selections!
    My followers disappeared too a few days ago, so I fiddled around by deleting it and resetting it and they reappeared!! go figure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG that is looking lovely. I jst love all your blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥