Monday, March 21

" What's for Dinner" ...finished

It's not like me to make the same pattern twice, but this is so easy and quick to put together...it's like "magic"...( my new favourite word )
I have enough fabric to make another one...so if Ds Joe likes it.... it'll take no time to whip up another one...
When the whole family and in-laws get together, it's quite a big event....Joe loves to cook and he does cook up a feast at the family gatherings..
How cute is the backing fabric...so perfect for the runner. I was so lucky to spot this fabric "Dancing Peppers ' at our local discount fabric shop for just $6 a metre.
Well the Insul-brite batting worked well with another layer of batting underneath...a bit thick to quilt but after raising the foot pressure up a little it made it easily through the machine..
From, "What's for Dinner "...to what's next !...
Happy stitching.....♥

15 comments:

  1. wow...lovely runner...beautiful fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous table runner. I am sure Joe will love it and he can use both sides too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous finish, I'm not surprised you want to make more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you love it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely table runner. Perfect for a chef!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great, you made this one so quickley.....I know he will love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. The table-runner turned out beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this runner! What a great idea to use Insul-brite-now its a trivet runner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a fun runner. I love what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It turned out great! Of course he is going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both sides of the runner are fantastic....LoVe the fabric too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you buy the pattern and what is the name of it? It dose look quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great Julia, there will be many meals, much laughter and good company shared around this runner. And all the different fabrics will inspire scintillating or silly conversation depending on the amount of wine consumed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks super easy. Thanks for posting. I just might try to make one. It looks like 1.5" and 2.5" strips. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥