Monday, January 24

The Winning Bidders are.....

What a lovely outcome to the end of my Flood Appeal Auction..

Elisabeth is the winning bidder for both my two bags...how great is that!
bag #1....$105
bag #2.............$80
Thank you so much Elisabeth, I know they are going to a lovely home...
I'll be in touch, please email me your details..

From my heart...Thank you Elisabeth for participating for this very worthy cause....
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The " Aussie Homestead Quilt " winning bidder is "Anonymous"

The winning bid is....$325..

Please send me your details...

Thank you so much for your winning bid for this very worthy cause...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

To all that placed bids for my bags and quilt ...Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !......♥



5 comments:

  1. Darn it!! I intended to put another bid on one of your bags, but after a traumatic day, I forgot about the deadline of 9 pm, and have just come online at 11.15 pm...Congratulations to all three (sorry - two!) winners - they are very lucky to have won your auctions at such low prices, Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a very successful auction. Well done to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful event for these ladies. We joined the drive to send fabric & sewing goods to the ladies. Awesome!

    Pop over for our Valentine giveaway.

    Have a beautiful day ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners. You've done a wonderful thing Julia. Blessing the lives of many.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Julia for such a stunning result...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥