Monday, January 24

Last Day...Flood Appeal Auction!....

Just a little reminder that the Flood Appeal Auctions close tonight at 9 pm Australian Eastern Time ...
If the links here are broken...please scroll down a couple of posts to the actual bidding posts..
I will notify the winner at closing to get posting details
Winner will pay direct to Premier's Flood Relief Appeal
Once you email me a copy of the receipt/ proof of payment ..Your auction win will be posted to you.

From my heart...Thank you for participating for this very worthy cause....and happy bidding......♥

The " Aussie Homestead Quilt " auction is here

Bag # 1

Bag # 2


The two bags ...#1 and #2 auction are here

Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. You have made a wonderful contribution to the flood relief Julia and I know it is greatly appreciated. I am still working on my 7 sisters, I only have 3 done. Life has suddenly got busy again. No rush, I want to enjoy the process.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥