#1 Rose Elegance, pieced in Robyn Pandolph fabrics and fully lined in rose fabric....braid trim with pink rose button closure.
This bag was featured in Down Under Quilts #141
Measures...12 inches deep...14 inches at widest top point
# 2 Rose Hexagon...fully lined in rose fabric.
Measures... 13 inches deep x 13 inches wide..paper pieced hexagons in co-ordinating rose fabrics, with hand-dyed lace trim which is embellished with pretty pink teardrop beads...wooden handles..
Close up of the lace and bead trim....
I will start the bidding for either of the bags at $30...each bag will be sold separately.
1. Bidding will start at $ 30 Australian
2. Place your bid by leaving a comment on this post with the amount and email please
3. Postage for Australia is FREE and $15 international
4. The Auction start NOW and will END midnight Monday 24th January
5. I will notify winner at closing
6. Winner will pay direct to Premier's Flood Relief Appeal
7. Once you email me a copy of the receipt/ proof of payment ..Your chosen bag will be posted to you.
I will also pop in a little surprise...
Thank you for participating and happy bidding......♥