Wednesday, January 12

Flood Appeal Auction Started...

The bidding has started on the bag auction items...

#1 Rose Elegance, pieced in Robyn Pandolph fabrics and fully lined in rose fabric....braid trim with pink rose button closure.
This bag was featured in Down Under Quilts #141
Measures...12 inches deep...14 inches at widest top point

# 2 Rose Hexagon...fully lined in rose fabric.

Measures... 13 inches deep x 13 inches wide..paper pieced hexagons in co-ordinating rose fabrics, with hand-dyed lace trim which is embellished with pretty pink teardrop beads...wooden handles..
Close up of the lace and bead trim....

I will start the bidding for either of the bags at $30...each bag will be sold separately.

1. Bidding will start at $ 30 Australian
2. Place your bid by leaving a comment on this post with the amount and email please
3. Postage for Australia is FREE and $15 international
4. The Auction start NOW and will END midnight Monday 24th January
5. I will notify winner at closing
6. Winner will pay direct to Premier's Flood Relief Appeal
7. Once you email me a copy of the receipt/ proof of payment ..Your chosen bag will be posted to you.

I will also pop in a little surprise...
Thank you for participating and happy bidding......♥

11 comments:

  1. Fantastic Julia - Thanks for offering them. I will bid on Bag No 2 with the roses - My starting bid is $50

    Hugs - Fee X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bid for Bag 2-Roses $55.00

    Thanks Julia..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia.

    I will bid for bag #1
    70 australien dollar.

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to bid $60 on Bag #2 Rose Hexagon
    Thanks Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bag #1 - $80. I might be out of the running for the quilt, but I would still like to own something made by you, Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bag #1- 90 australien dollar.

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bag #1 - 105 australien dollar

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bag #2 - 80 australien dollar

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥