Tuesday, January 11

Flood Appeal Auction ...



I am sure you would have heard or seen on the news the devastating floods in Queensland...
Bloggers are banding together to help raise relief funds for those in need...
I am going to auction these two of my handmade bags for the flood relief and will let you know how as soon as I have heard from Toni who is organising this.
The auction will start next Monday and goes for a week.
Please come back and check for details.

Rose Elegance, pieced in Robyn Pandolph fabrics and fully lined in rose fabric....braid trim with pink rose button closure.
This bag was featured in Down Under Quilts #141

Measures...12 inches deep...14 inches at widest top point

Rose Hexagon...fully lined in rose fabric.

Measures... 13 inches deep x 13 inches wide..paper pieced hexagons in co-ordinating rose fabrics, with hand-dyed lace trim which is embellished with pretty pink teardrop beads...wooden handles..
Close up of the lace and bead trim....

7 comments:

  1. They're both beautiful bags and I commend you for contributing to such a worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bags Julia, I'll be watching on Monday..
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia your bags are beautiful!!! So kind of you to donate them :o).
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you for stepping up to do what you can to help. You're wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bags...I have been watching info about the floods

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have been seeing on our news of the terrible devastation going on with the weather in Queensland. Well done to you for doing something positive.
    Love Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥