Tuesday, December 28

So that was Christmas...who's that there!


So that was Christmas and
what have you done
another year over, a new one just begun
and so that was Christmas
I hope you had fun
the near and the dear ones
the old and the young
a very Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year
let's hope it's a good one
without any fear .....John Lennon

Santa brought me the best present ever this year.....family!
Dear son#2, his lady and her little boy from Brazil, surprised us on Christmas Day..we had no idea they were coming...they just turned up !
I managed to catch them together in this photo....
That's them in the background ...with our beautiful DGD Melissa in the foreground...having a great time.
It's so hot here....it was 40 degrees Celsius on Christmas Day and yesterday ....
Take care...until next time

15 comments:

  1. What a wonderful surprise Julia. Thanks for sharing the photo. Funny that we are so unusually cold and you are so very hot! Prayers for you and your family to have a blessed new year. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was a great surprise visit Julia! Your DGD is beautiful. Enjoy the warm weather - we too are freezing, but heading South for some warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Christmas presents to have are family and especially when they surprise you..! That was me last year!
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful surprise you got for Christmas! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a perfect one Julia...I am so very pleased you deserve it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful christmas present Julia......can't beat that for a surprise......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of health and happiness in 2011 from an occasional blog visitor!
    Keep those blog updates coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh How wonderful was that. The best ever present Julia.

    Yes we had a hot christmas too but the water was great.

    All the best for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad to know that you got the greatest surprise for the year on the christmas day...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I had got what you did, that's the perfect surprise and I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I had got what you did, that's the perfect surprise and I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a wonderful Christmas present it was!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful surprise and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The best gifts of all. How wonderful that you could be together for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you're having a wonderful Christmas!! I wish you a Happy New Year 2011!! :) Hugs, Silvia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥