Thursday, December 23

Merry Christmas and Thank you....

I'm already for the big day, just passing time now, doing a bit of this and that.
Thought I would write up this little post to........



Thank you for friendships formed over the year.....new followers, loyal followers that left encouraging comments, the inspirations ..
My family and friends support through a difficult year that I don't blog about...
My angel.. DD Linda...from my heart ...Thank you....♥

Two sleeps to go here down under....
Yesterday, my friend Jenni and I had a lovely day out in town for that bit of last minute shopping , enjoyed a chat over a nice lunch.......but it's crazy out there!
I'm sure everyone must have left all their shopping till the last couple of days.
I over heard one lady say to another..."today is one of those days, where you just have to be rude and barge your way through "....that did it for me, I just wanted to get out of there!
Parking at the shops is near impossible, whatever we don't have we can do without! ....♥
This is all I have done on the braid quilt...I think it will have to wait till after the New Year now....

You all have a wonderful Christmas...I can't believe the weather we're seeing on the news.

I hope the weather eases up if it's snowing or raining to much where you are...my heart and thoughts go out to the the people in flooded areas....stay safe....

Christmas blessings...from my family to yours......♥

25 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas Julia and Reno and an even Happier New Year. Thank you for all the inspiration on your blog. While I haven't quilted this year I have loved seeing what you have achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too Julia! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Julia! It's been wonderful following your blog/quilting this year and I look forward to more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank YOU for blogging! I enjoy sharing in on your quilting journey :). The braid quilt is looking great! O think that pinwheel border is going to be perfect! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. John and I are sending our love and wishes for a Merry Christmas to you, Reno and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have enjoyed seeing all your work in the past few months--I am happily looking forward to next year and getting to know you even more!
    Happy holidays to you and yours!
    Hugs, Di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for putting smiles on my face so many times during the year with the photos you have posted. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones...and may 2011 be a kinder year for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you are doing with the braid. It is really coming along nicely.

    Merry Christmas. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Julia....you are one very inspiring lady....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Julia,
    It has been a great pleasure to know you this year and I have loved seeing all your work and have been so inspired by it. I wish you a happier 2011 and here is to continued friendship. Have a great Christmas.
    With Love
    Shirley.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia, Have a Merry Christmas and a very happy and blessed New Year!!
    I really like your blog and your tutorials are great!! Thank you! Looking forward for more such tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Julia!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas to you Julia..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a lovely Christmas Julia and look forward to reading your blog agin in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merry Christmas! I enjoy reading your blog and viewing all the beautiful projects you have to share!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas honey!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Xmas & A Happy NY to You & Your Family Julia...ThankYou so much for stopping by my Blog this year it's been Great....
    ho ho ho

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's been a great year. Merry Christmas Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Julia, what a treat this year to get to meet you. You are such a wonderful quilter and a great inspiration. Your work is so exquisite!!!!!! I am so happy to know you. May 2011 be your best year every

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for your wonderful postings and inspiration!
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas,
    Jossie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for posting on your blog and hope to see lots more in 2011! Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
    Groetjes
    Annemieke

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for all of your inspiration in 2010! Merry Christmas to you!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  23. Christmas blessings on you, Julia. It's been wonderful to become acquainted with you these last months. I wish you a peaceful time with family, and every good prospect for a wonderful 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Christmas blessings to you also Julia! Looks like you're making some progress on the braid quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥