Wednesday, December 1

Calorie Free Pies...

Not a lot of sewing happening here just now......computer problems...
Who would think it would be so much trouble changing a password for my computer...arhhh!
Three long hours on the phone to my server last night and another hour this morning to get my email addy working again...so fingers crossed this goes through!...

Well it's a good thing these pies are calorie free, because with Christmas fast approaching, and all the food to prepare and festivities to get through...there's bound to be lots of New Year Resolutions made come January the first.....not that any are ever kept, but one can only try....

I did manage to get nearly two pies done at Patchwork yesterday.... I was hoping to get some more of these Pies done before the year is over, but I can't see that happening...♥

Below are two quilts that Glenys from my Tuesday group is working on...Glenys said she pieced these together years ago and has only just now got back to getting them quilted and finished ..

This DWR is going to be a table topper...isn't this so lovely and fresh looking...

...and how's this for a great use of scraps ...
Have A great day...♥

18 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm yummy looking pies!
    I like the scrappy strip quilt, did you sew those strips onto foundation fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks wonderful. I just love your quilts.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving those pies! Everything is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia, I love those pies! Your friends' quilts are very pretty too. So glad you have your Tuesday group of friends. Love you both, Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pies! And your friend's quilts are great. That scrappy one looks VERY familiar! Check out mine... http://flourishingpalms.blogspot.com/2010/02/friday-flaunt-fourth-ten-in-10-finished.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your calorie free pies. There is nothing like having some pie, guilt free!

    I also like your friend's quilts. They are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the calorie free pies! What great blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those pies - and your friends quilts are lso lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blue & white ...always so fresh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the idea of calorie free pies! If only you could make an apple one while you are at it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need some calorie free pies too. All the quilts look so fresh and pretty. Love the blue double wedding ring quilt, the string quilt too and the pies. Love them all Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Julia, I forgot to mention, your group ladies make beautiful quilts. Please show more of the ladies quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have had to put my "calorie free" pies aside for the moment to work on some secret Santa stuff. Can't wait to get back to them as they have become quite additive. Love your fabric selection. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love pie! And yours are no exception. Calorie free is a extra bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  15. MMM, now those are the kind of pies I like!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the string quilt and your double wedding ring. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your quilts, and the pies are so pretty!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥