Sunday, October 3

Thank you ...

I would just like to say a big THANK YOU to all those that wrote to me offering help in sourcing the last issue of the mag with Auntie Green's quilt in it...
Dear Khris was able to find it for me...thank you so much Khris and Diana, I appreciate all the time you took to do that for me.
All you girls are amazing....so lovely to have such wonderful caring blogging friends, willing to help out when needed....♥

While I'm here, I thought you might like to see how my Aunt Millie, block #1 is going...

These frosted doughnut threads from Piece O' Cake are so lovely to use... just wonderful having every colour there at my fingertips.

No affiliation what so ever, but I must say the Aunt Millie's garden pattern also from Piece O' Cake is so beautifully presented and written up...it has to be one of the best patterns I have bought in a long time...

It has been a good day...I hope you are all having a great day too...♥

14 comments:

  1. Julia that block is making my mouth water it is looking so good. I have that pattern and now I want to start it and know I musn't. I shall just have to satisfy myself by looking at yours. Great fussy cutting too. I can't wait to see what the other blocks turn out like. I knew there would be a blogger out there with the last pattern for you.
    Love Shirley.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to look beautiful Julia. The strength of the fabrics will be diluted with the background and the colours will just sparkle. A very impressive beginning. I think you are going to enjoy this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo I've done it. A pile of Kaffe fabrics coming my way...I was just so jealous of your block Julia I had to buy fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Julia. It's promising to be extraordinary. The fabrics are just beautiful. The colors just pop. wonderful start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Aunt Millie's Garden and am a fan of Piece-O-Cake designs - this is going to be just so lovely and you will love working with the brighter fabrics as your flower garden comes to life!

    Just love that picture of your rose... to perfect and beautiful...

    Hugs - Shari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh it is going to be beautiful! I love brights, but I can tell you are falling in love too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful that your friends helped you find the book. I am loving this Aunt Millie's design. So glad you are having a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on finding your book! Wow, that block is looking amazing! Keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The block is just beautiful!! As is just everything you do:) hugz:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you are enjoying your applique - looks great on the light background! I still have a mess to clean - this morning!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bellissimi colori, verrĂ  proprio bene!
    Ciao
    Domenica

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad I could be a part of helping you out...love all your blocks...very pretty...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're very welcome Julia, glad to be able to help out.
    hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥