Saturday, August 7

Something New...quick post

Quick post before I dash out the door very early this morning... I thought I'd make the 3 little friends over the road an I SPY Puzzle quilt...can you see it taking shape...so easy to do!
I only started this yesterday and already it's starting to look like a fun quilt.
Their ages are just 7, 4, and nearly 2...they will be able to sit under the quilt together and play the game "I Spy with my little eye"....Gosh, it looks like so much fun, I might even have a game with them!...

A bit of shopping for me...two new patterns to hand paper piece.
I have always wanted to do the Pies and Tarts quilt and I just had to have this other one also by Sue Daley called Under the Southern Stars....
Must dash off....have a lovely day...♥

17 comments:

  1. Hi Julia, What fun the little ones will have with the I Spy quilt! I've never seen this before. Hope you all enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute fabrics. The quilt will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have always wanted to that Jigsaw "I Spy" but have not found the pattern. I am sure tha kids will love it.
    Great patterns too. Did you get them at the Craft Show??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your "I Spy" quilt and I am sure the kids are going to have a lot of fun with it.
    However, warning!!! the Pies and Tarts are addictive! Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kids are going to love this quilt Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This I spy quilt is wonderful...I've never seen one made to look like puzzle pieces-only ones with folded fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great pattern for an eye-spy - they'll love it! You're a good neighbour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute kids quilts..hope you enjoyed your day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the eye spy quilt. And I can't wait to see the Pies and Tarts quilt. I love that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you enjoy making 'Under the Southern Stars'..I have just finished mine recently and really loved it.I have some photo's on my blog if you want to have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you are having some time out from serious sewing and having a bit of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very, very pretty Julia...
    Hugs
    Deni

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I am looking forward to seeing your I Spy Quilt come together...I've been wanting to make one for my new Granddaughter but not sure which way to go...TFS.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your I Spy looks like it's going to be adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥