Friday, July 9

Mini Finish...

From a big finish to a mini finish...
These are those Drunkards Path blocks I pieced with the curve master foot...I really didn't want to do another big quilt just yet, so I thought I would turn those DP blocks into this cute mini...

Dear friend Dana..waving to you...who went to Houston last year, gave me a big pack of these lovely charm squares, I'll make something else with the rest.
Dear friend Lois gave me that vintage silver tatting shuttle..I can tat a little, but need lots more practice..♥
Here's some lovely eye candy from a couple of my Tuesday patchwork friends...
Just in time for Christmas in July... This is Lois's "Twelve Days of Christmas" quilt...beautiful festive blocks set into this lovely setting, I love how the tips of the corners just meet and connect each block together...

I love this one... Lois also made this lovely jigsaw quilt, wouldn't this one be great for someone who's into jigsaw's...actually I know a big kid who would love this...he's a grandad and loves to do jigsaw's !...
How about this gorgeous quilt made by Glynis for her DD...it is just stunning to see for real...the fabrics make it pop. The darker fabric has a lovely gold sheen to it, I can't describe it...it's just gorgeous!...
At last it's raining...storms forecast, but at least it's not as cold as it has been...and we sure need the rain. I see in the states your having a heatwave...isn't this weather amazing, from one extreme down under to the other up north...
Have a great day...♥

20 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing those quilts. It is a lovely way to start the day. I like your small drunkards path, I can see it in Christmas fabrics as a table topper. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts! I love the little mini Drunkard path. I have a CurveMaster too and I love it. Makes those curves so much easier. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your mini Drunkard path. Great fabrics!! I also love the puzzle quilt!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Julia is very nice,beautiful... I love looking yours post....
    Hugs
    Deni

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the drunkards path quilt turned out. How smart to make a mini quilt. I loved seing the other quilts too, thanks for sharing the eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the mini quilt show. :-)
    I love your little pink quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the colours in your mini dp quilt Julia. I must get mine out of the cupboard and finish it. It is a bit bigger though. Love the rest of the show and tell.
    Shirley.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little quilt is adorable, I love pink and I love plaids and I love Drunkerd's path, even more now that I've seen yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely DP...those pinks are so pretty! Thank you for the fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oOOO, love that pink drunkard's pathway! Pretty...thank you for the quilt show!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty in Pink DP! How did you like the curve master? Did it really make a big difference?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your circles look fantastic Julia! Thanks for showing those beautiful quilts, I love seeing what everyone else is making.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great mini quilt and your Dresden and Dolly quilt is stunning too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely quilts, what a clever Tuesday group! Your drunkards path mini is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your mini. The puzzle quilt is really cool. And your dresdan and dolly quilt turned out gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your mini quilt! Do you know where she got the pattern for that puzzle quilt? I would love to do one.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your drunkards patch quilt Julia, and your friend's jigsaw quilt is super. How cheerful, I just love it - oh, and the border fabric is just perfect on it too :o).
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy to see that partial Drunkards finished. I love that piece, Julia. I really, really do.

    And.... gosh I love what Glynis made for her DD. I can only imagine what this must looklike in person. WHAT A HEAVENLY treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥