Monday, June 28

Hexies and Hearts...


It's been a cold but lovely weekend..
I did manage to do a few more crochet hexies...it's slowly growing.
These are so addictive, I love doing them, I can't seem to put them down. I love seeing the colour combinations that I'm able to do and working out what colours to put together next...♥Here's a little sneak peak at a tutorial that I'm working on....pop back soon and see what I have for you to make....
Christmas fabrics...your most likely thinking, Christmas is another 6 months away, but it is already half way through the year....If I'm good this year I may be ready for Christmas early!
Have a lovely day...♥

11 comments:

  1. Love how the crocheted hexies are looking! Can't wait to see what you're going to do with the hearts! Christmas will be here before we know it whether we're ready or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why one can become addicted to the crochet squares...they are turning out lovely. I am keen to see your tutorial...looks most interesting :) hugs Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hexies are growing and what are you going to do with that Christmas fabric? Hmmm???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia your hexies look bright and cheerful. I can't wait to see your Christmas projects. I too have been making a few.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The off white yarn pulls all the colors together in your hexies. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hexies and hearts. What a lovely combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi julia, your hexys look amazing! i love them, i wish i could crochet sometimes. I will stick my candied hexagons...they are handstitched and i love doing them...very addictive too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely colours for crochet hexies.

    I can't wait to see what you are coming up with those lovely christmas fabric hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hexies are gorgeous, I can understand how you are addicted to them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Julia! I need that pattern!!! Oh oh oh. I can't contain myself. I will have to see what I can find. I think I'm distracted now. Ruh roh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I love your hexies, what kind of yarn did you use.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥