Monday, May 31

Ricotta & Blueberry Muffins...

Great finger food...

How good do these look...
and these Chicken and Chorizo sausage rolls ...check these out, they are so much better than the normal bought sausage rolls...

OK, I know I'm biased and having a little shameless brag here, but my son Joe-Da- Chef is an amazing chef...it's nothing for him to whip up a feast for the family of up to 30 or for a crowd and think nothing of it...those that know me know that I don't particularly like to cook, I'd rather be sewing.....but these are perfect for little get togethers.
Joe's working on a book...can't wait for it to come out!...
So if it's cold, wet and miserable outside you might feel like cooking and trying out these yummy recipes...♥

13 comments:

  1. Lately, I'd rather be sewing than cooking, too. (Used to love to cook.) But I do say those things you showed today do look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum Julia....us mums have to be proud of our little chefies..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julia, if I was at home I would head straight for the kitchen. I am salivating as I read. Thank you for reminding me about Joe's blog, I think I will put him in my favourites so I won't forget. Chicken and chorizo, what a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although i love to cook i'd rather be sewing too. Hey we don't mind the shameless bragging. Do have 1 request though please Julia - make sure you tell us when Joe's book is out. :) Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia, I think both of these recipes look delicious and would be great to serve to guests.

    We had a couple to look at the house and they seem very interested, especially in the flowers. I'll keep you posted. I'm on cloud nine!

    Like Jeanette says, please let us know when Joe's book comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We were going to the supermarket anyway but have added chicken mince and chorizo sausages to the list, will be sure to let you know how the sausage rolls turn out. I have added Joe's blog to my favourites. Does he have any how to make your kids eat recipes??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious looking treats! I love blueberry muffins and I never buy sausage rolls, they're too bready, these sound tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They do look lovely ... easy, too! Like Janet - no bought ones here either, lol!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmmm, Julia ... those Chicken and chorizo rolls look DELISH!!!! What a shame we don't live closer lol.
    Hugs,
    Joy ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The food looks fantastic...and you have every right to be proud of your son! I at first thought the muffins were a picture of two love birds sitting there...they DO look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm on my way LOL!!! Lucky you to have Joe-da-Chef...Dzintra♥x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥