Monday, April 26

Off to the Show..& I spy..

We have had some glorious sunny days...you would think it was spring, too nice to stay indoors, so Dh and I are making the most of this beautiful weather and are off up town today to a craft show... No not by bike...but I thought this was so cute, and just had to add it to this post..

This craft show also includes an Antique fair, where vendors set up tables of beautiful old memorabilia, all sorts of antiques from silverware, bric-a -brac, dolls, toys, linen etc...I hope I'm allowed to take some photos.. As I've nothing new to share quilt wise today, I thought I would share this quilt... This is an I Spy Quilt I made for little friends over the road a couple of years ago. They love it and have had many hours of fun, snuggling under it and playing I Spy...

Have wonderful day...take time out to smell the roses....♥

11 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day and I hope you find something very special for a good price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the show and I love your "I Spy" quilt, so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful day at the show and we hope you can take photos, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fun time. I really love how you made your I spy quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your weather sounds perfectly delightful to be out and enjoy the show. Hope you find something irresistable to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good time. The I spy quilt is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful quilt well done really nice
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, we all need to do that for sure! Enjoy your day out!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eye spy quilts are so fun. Hope you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia,
    Just catching up on your last few posts, I love your crinoline ladies, they are superb! We have had some lovely weather also, hardly like autumn really, however the last 2 days have been non-stop drizzly rain! Goodstitching weather 'tho...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥