Saturday, April 24

More Spools...Klosjes.

Still spooling along... Adding a few more spools to the mix...this time 20 greens.
These should fit in very nicely and add to the charm of the quilt / topper...still not sure yet!
A few more browns...another 12 browns to the mix, I think it needs lots of browns... and still no repeats, I have lots more I could add. Gosh I didn't realize I had so many repro fabrics!
So now I have 192 made so far.
I can't wait to put them together, but I'll keep going for now..
Have a wonderful weekend...I'm hoping to get out in the garden a bit, the weeds are loving this sunny weather we're having.....♥

11 comments:

  1. So much fun to see these pretty fabrics Julia. Hope you enjoy the weekend and time in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward each week to seeing your Klosjes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My you are industrious! They look lovely. hugs B

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are looking great, Julia - must have a chat soon!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still looking Good Julia..
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are looking fabulous, Julia, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The klosjes are nice again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the variety of fabrics you have!!! WONDERFUL....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I especially enjoy scrappy quilts, and was surprised and delighted to see that, on the other side of the world, I have a little green paisley (purchased in about '89) that looks astonishingly similar (same?) as the one you have, and I have one of the browns you used as well. Small world. Thanks for sharing your lovely projects, Julia!

    ~ Ronda in Washington State

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your spools. Seeing the new additions is always interesting. I'm always looking to see if I have some of the same fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them all! Good for you...192!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥