Friday, March 5

Quick Post..

A quick post before the weekend...already!
Just wanted to share this lap quilt Lyn, one of my quilting friends made...all made out of fat quarters. Lyn has not been quilting long, she calls this one "Her Go It Alone" quilt, as Lyn pieced, quilted and is finishing off this one all by herself...all in repro fabrics, great work Lyn...
How cute is this bright little dilly bag with pockets...Marie another quilting friend made this bag up..look at the gumnuts on the drawstring cords...great idea Marie, very Aussie!
Well, I'm so glad the weather has finally cooled off, so nice to open up the house and let the fresh air breezes flow through.
Have a lovely weekend...♥

7 comments:

  1. Love your quilt Lyn.

    Lovely colourful dilly bag and the gumnuts COOL idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOvely quilt and a great name for it. What a good idea to use the gumnuts on the dilly bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell your friends they did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects Julia. Thank you for sharing them. That dilly bag looks like a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyn's quilt is wonderful! I love the bag, too. I'm not familiar with gum nuts, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for her! That is a beautiful quilt and she should be proud of herself! I just love all the wonderful colors she used

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilt! The bag is delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥