Thursday, January 14

New Project ...siggie blocks.

How wonderful is this...I can't believe how nicely things are rolling along.....I'm so excited to be getting so much done, I hope it keeps up!

Yesterday I started work on the siggie blocks....these were in a swap with Melissa, that dear Jane of Jane's fabrics kindly sponsored me in.....thank you so much Jane.I've gone for this setting, it won't be very big, but by adding sashings and borders, I think it will be a gorgeous wall hanging. I had one four siggie block left, which I'll add to the backing.I'm not familiar with a lot of the names, but thank you girls, the blocks are all gorgeous!.....♥

You must be tired of seeing this nine patch...for the last time...here it is all finished. I stitched two lines down the sashings, and meandered around the border.

Thank you girls whose blocks I have... they are all beautiful.....♥

15 comments:

  1. What lovely quilts. No I am not tired of looking at the 9 patch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely siggy blocks and I love the 9 patch quilt. Congratulations on you finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've decided I love siggy blocks, this one will be lovely as a wall hanging. Congratulations on finishing the ninepatch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Jeannette up there. I love 9-patch blocks. Your quilt looks lovely. Can't wait to see the siggy blocks all finished ina hanging. Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Siggy blocks look really nice & how can anyone get fed up with seeing 9 patch & yours is lovely
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! You really are on a roll...they're all looking lovely.
    I wish I had a fat 1/4 of your energy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with the nine patches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you feel sooooo good when something is finished and it turns out so beautiful?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What pretty siggy blocks...and the 9-patch turned out very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The siggies will look great when you put them all together. Never get sick of looking at any of your beautiful quilts. You are on a roll keep it up Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is something so pleasing about a 9 patch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Siggy blocks look really nice & how can anyone get fed up with seeing 9 patch & yours is lovely

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete
  13. Could never grow tired of the nine patch quilt. I love it. The siggie is also very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Julia... I'd like some of your energy my way please... Your quilts are lovely, and I never tire of seeing your 9 patch. Love the idea of the siggy quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This quilt looks great and I really like the fabric you chose for the sashing. The quilting is perfect. I love the way it is draped over the chair. Congratulations on finishing such a lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥