Friday, December 4

Santa's Been !

Santa's been....

I received my SSCS parcel this morning, all the way from CJ Calgary, Canada...isn't this exciting when a parcel arrives, it's like being a little girl again, I guess we all have that little child deep inside when it comes to presents especially at Christmas time...
I just had enough battery power left in my camera to take these photos...

I think it was posted on the 20th of last month..... look what's inside, yummy treats like chips in Ketchup and Dill Pickle flavours, and a box of Peanut Butter Candy...I know these won't last long!..

See the cute little birdie ornament, he will look right at home on my tree....and last but not least is the beautifully wrapped gift to open on Christmas day...that's going to be so hard.
Thank you so much CJ...you can come out of lurkdom now...and I can come and visit you.....♥

12 comments:

  1. What yummy gifts Julia and the little bird is very cute.
    Yes I think it is exciting getting parcels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun...nope won't last long....enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite candy of all time is Reese's! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Treats to enjoy while you sew are always a delight. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun gifts. I've had the ketchup chips and like them a lot...never tried the pickle ones yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a tasty looking treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really is exciting to receive some lovely gifts , lucky you !

    ReplyDelete
  8. so much fun............look at all those goodies........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...let us know what the chips taste like!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...what wonderful cuties and
    goodies!!! How fun for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia,
    What a great lot of goodies. I envy you the Reeses peanut butter I absolutely fell in love with them when we were in the states. I brought home 7 kilos of peanut butter M&M's. Only 8 more sleeps before I get home. See you soon Love Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥