Saturday, December 26

Christmas with Family....photo heavy!

What a wonderful Christmas day it was...we feel so blessed to be able to spend time with family on this special day..
When we arrived at son's Joe-Da-Chef home we were greeted with Joe still checking out the Christmas Ham in the oven....
DDIL had Joe wear the apron...to be festive and I think more to " protect his clothes ".

Below is Joe cutting up the baby goat and lamb that was cooked in the outdoor oven..

The family sitting down to eat...I seem to have caught Dh off guard here with this photo.

We ate...and we ate...as the afternoon went on it got quite hot...so most of us ended up with our feet in the pool to cool off ....
Unfortunately, some of the family are away camping at this time, but we'll get to do it all again on Monday with DD, and Ds#2 and their families...

Take care....a quiet day today, perhaps I'll do a little sewing.....♥

12 comments:

  1. Hi Julia! It is Christmas Day here yet so I will wish you a Merry Christmas! I love your warm Christmas in the pool look..amazing weather for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Merry Christmas Julia. Your son cooked you yummy looking food. That seafood plater looks delicious! Enjoy the rest of the holiday season - Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. A family Christmas - how blessed you are!!! :-)
    Hugs
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a festive day! I'm so happy for you and your entire family. I could hear your adorable voice when you said: "I seem to have caught Dh off guard..." Made me smile. Now, I can't believe I'm actually saying this but all this food ...made me hungry.

    Dear me.

    So happy to hear from you my friend. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. *karendianne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun to see Christmas in an area with such different weather than ours!!! Looks like a GREAT meal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a very nice Christmas and the food looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a feast...glad you are having a good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Me....I'm standing here holding out my Christmas plate....I'll take
    a little of EVERYTHING please....
    .....HA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julia...i'm very happy for you....glad to know that you had a wonderful christmas..with a great chef at home...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a wunderful Christmas Julia...some food too...it looks delicious...the only thing that is strange for me that it is hot when you are celebrating Christmas were you live...its snowing here in Holland and it is cold so we had a white Christmas after many years...Have a lovely time on Monday too...and..what a awesome little quilt you got from Canada...
    greetings ♥ Francien.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful Christmas with your family. The food is spectacular and that seafood platter looks delicious. I shouldn't even be thinking of food after these last few days, but that I could eat!!
    Have a great week,
    ~Karen~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥