Monday, December 14

Christmas Cookie Recipe...

A dear friend sent this recipe through this morning...I thought I would share it with you all....enjoy!!


Jose Cuervo Christmas Cookies
1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup or brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup nuts
2 cups of dried fruit
1 bottle Jose Cuervo Tequila Sample the Cuervo to check quality.
♥♥♥
Take a large bowl, check the Cuervo again, to be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink.
Turn on the electric mixer.
Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
Add one peastoon of sugar.
Beat again.
At this point it's best to make sure the Cuervo is still ok, try another cup just in case.
Turn off the mixerer thingy.
Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
Pick the frigging fruit off the floor.
Mix on the turner.
If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaters just pry it loose with a drewscriver.
Sample the Cuervo to check for tonsisticity.
Next, sift two cups of salt, or something.
Who geevesa sheet.
Check the Jose Cuervo.
Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
Add one table.Add a spoon of sugar, or some fink.
Whatever you can find.
Greash the oven.
Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
Don't forget to beat off the turner.
Finally, throw the bowl through the window,
finish the Cose Juervo and make sure to put the stove in the wishdasher.
Cherry Mistmas !

19 comments:

  1. Oh Julia, you have me giggling reading this! You have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if you can hear me laugh from there, with tears in my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julia, I need new Christmas cookie recipe and will try it. Hope you had a nice weekend over in WA - Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing like a good laugh, especially during the silly season.
    That one cracks me up, thanks for sharing, always on the lookout for a good recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a LOVELY way to bake!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia...thank you for a good laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha Ha... I'm in the middle of making a special recipe book just for Christmas recipes.. This one is going on the first page!!!! Probably wont need any more recipes. Thanks for the laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good and lovely bake,lol.I will rite about Christmas fruit baskets by following idea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Julia, that's hilarious!!! Gotta make those cookies LOL!!!
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Julia for the recipe. I enjoy making cookies for the Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh,Julia, THANKS for this giggle ! Soooo funny ! Wonderful.....
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
    NADINE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hee!! Love it...I will have to give this recipe a spin!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the laugh.Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL I crack up every year when I read this ...

    Merry Christmas ~
    TTFN ~ Marydon
    **NEW BLOG**
    blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great recipe, Julia... the grandkids and I made biccies today...just because we felt we needed them!! and NO we didn't use your recipe. Merry Christmas in case I don't get back... Rainbow smiles... Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wonder if you can hear me laugh from there, with tears in my eyes

    japanese kobe beef

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥