Friday, December 18

Auditioning Nine Patches...

Remember these nine patches....these are my swap nine patch blocks that I received from the swap Christine hosted earlier this year...
Yesterday I thought I would make a start on putting them together. I have sewn them in sets of four...don't they look lovely and colourful!
Now I'm trying to decide which way to go with them...either on point or like this, add sashing and corner stones....hmm, not sure.
I will have to think about it...anyways, I think I will need to more nine patch blocks for this setting.
Have you put your blocks together yet.....Can you pick out your blocks?

8 comments:

  1. I love this! So pretty and full of life and sparkle. And made by friends...what could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the variety of color and fabrics. Can't wait to see what you decide about the setting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. none of mine are there as I was in a different round but I would love to make a few for you but it would have to be after Christmas.......let me know if you can wait that long and want a few from me........I have to make a few more for Cardygirl too........
    I will be working on getting mine together during the holidays.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still pondering mine too Julia.. aren't they lovely??
    I think I know what I might do so far, but not just yet for me... other things first.
    Don't think I see any of mine there either..I must've been in the other one too.
    I know whatever you do will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about on point and use black sashing...That would POP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scrappy look of the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have stopped by three times this day. I keep on waiting for just the right thing to say but I'm continually thwarted. These nine patches are too cute, Julia. Too, too cute. I'm in love. Oh yes indeed I'm in love. I think I'll pretend I'm Kathie and say "make more." She's always saying that. You're right anyway, a few more for this setting and you can't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥