Sunday, October 25

Beaded Baubles...

I just had to share this lovely email that came through this morning.....

With Christmas fast approaching, and everyone getting into the spirit of preparing by making gifts, secret Santa's, ornaments and all pretty things to hang on the tree. I was thrilled to bits to see this group of ladies using my beaded bauble pattern...there's a link on my sidebar if you would like to have a go at making one......please pop over there and see the ladies busily beading the baubles...♥

Hello Julia! and good evening from Tamworth in the UK. I had to 'write ' and thank you for sharing your beaded bauble pattern. I am a member of Drayton Bassett Women's Institute and we had a beading day today, I hope that you don't mind that I found your pattern on the Internet and thought it would be suitable for a group of beading beginners. .....It took nearly three hours and several cups of tea for most of us to complete one bauble!
It was a drizzly grey October day here and we all enjoyed spending a day beading instead of in my case being at home doing the housework.We are hoping to use the baubles to enter a Charity Christmas tree decorating competition in the church in Tamworth town centre which takes place in November - hopefully we will have made a few more by then!
If you would like to see us hard at work please visit our web site ....Drayton Bassett Women's Institute
Thank you again and G'day. Best wishes Lorna x

Isn't that just lovely....Look at the little tree there with beautiful beaded baubles hanging on it....
It's a nice feeling to know that I have contributed in some way for these ladies to have some fun and make something beautiful!

Now that was a lovely start to a beautiful day...hope yours is a good one....♥


14 comments:

  1. Julia, the baubles are absolutely beautiful, I can just imagine them all on a big tree. How festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia hi, good Sunday morning from Vic. Isn't that nice that you received such a lovely email thanking you for your pattern. I didn't even know about the pattern, but I do now. It is really a nice way to decorate the baubles - Hugs Natima

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is wonderful to be part of their christmas spirit. They sure look wonderful.

    hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to receive such a nice email - scary that Christmas is so close, though!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are just breathtaking! What a wonderful pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful to perpetuate Christmas spirit from so far away. They did look like they were having fun and so nice of them to share it with you :-)
    Cheers
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it wonderful that Lorna took the time to email you and show you her lovely beaded bauble. I love it when people take the time to do that...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  8. How terrific is that? I popped over and had a look and their baubles are gorgeous. It was lovely that they took the time to write to you and thank you, it makes the sharing so worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a thrill and honor for you to be part of their Christmas decorations. Their tree and ornaments turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Beaded Bauble is gorgeous. I've bookmarked the directions to try sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful ornament! I will have to try that one day!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful beaded bauble, and YES they look gorgeous hanging on that little tree!
    I'd love to have a go at making one Julia...mmm....we'll have to see about that. I'm sure Blossom could help me if I got stuck.
    Hugs
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely you are to share that turorial. How lovely that they had so much pleasure & shared it all with us!~ and you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What better way to spend a cold October evening than to sit in a quite house with a cup of real hot chocolate (none of that powered stuff) and find wonderful new blogs like yours! Thanks for sharing this. I make beaded ornaments myself and I know how much work goes into them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥