Wednesday, September 2

Quilted...

I had a lovely day yesterday with some old and new quilting friends...
I rejoined a group that I belonged to for many years and had left for a while...I was made very welcome, a few hugs from old friends...it was lovely and I managed to get quite a bit of hand-quilting done on my last DJ section, then finished it off last night...
I did take my camera, but the girls were working on a secret project for someone...so sorry no photos!..

We have painters here today to paint the exterior of the house...gutters, downpipes etc, living close to the beach they tend to weather much quicker.
I don't know how much sewing I'll get done, I was hoping to start on my DJ borders...we'll see how the day goes....fingers crossed it doesn't rain!.

Have a good one....♥

13 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, you must feel so wonderful!! Super job, someday, I will do one, someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Julia! Oh, I sure hope it does not rain on your painters today. We are so glad to have finally finished all the painting - it goes so slow sometimes but it is well worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done, Julia it must be your lucky few weeks as you have also won my giveaway, check out my blog and send me your snail mail so I can send your gift. Congratulations
    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's just beautiful Julia!! I can't wait to see the whole thing!!
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's turning out quite lovely. And work goes so much easier with some friends...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Julia, I look forward to seeing DJ finished....lost my mojo on mine......hugs lyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. You clever, clever lady, it's adorable!
    Lizzie
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw Julia, your Dear Jane is looking fabulous, very encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your patience is amazing. I have spent a hugely frustrating day ferrying grandchildren, & hemming some drapes. My poor aching wrists! We are having rain! We do need it though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥