Tuesday, September 8

More Mail...

Waving to Narelle...your parcel has arrived!
Came late yesterday afternoon...I was so excited, I nearly forgot to take a photo before I opened it..
Who's a lucky girl!...look what I found inside...Narelle made and sent me a sewing machine mat, with three little pockets, a surprise gift in each pocket..
In the pockets were these thoughtful gifts...a needle threader with a magnifier at one end, a lovely fat quarter and two skeins of embroidery threads and a cute tape measure.
Thank you so much Narelle, I LOVE everything...The sewing mat is just gorgeous...love the colours. I will use the sewing mat under my Elna Lotus sewing machine at patchwork... it will be perfect for that..
I'm off to patchwork today...have a lovely day....♥

9 comments:

  1. Lovely mat and cute things tucked inside of it. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to receive such a thoughtful and useful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift. Enjoy! Have a lovely week. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts from a friend. I have one of those sewing machine mats and I love it. I don't know how I managed without it before. Enjoy Julia - hugs Natima

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Julia! Pleased to hear your goodies arrived safelty ... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popped in to say hello, I love your embroidery header. I'll come and visit often
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mat Julia, what a thoughtful gift from Narelle, especially the goodies tucked in the pockets :o)!!
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely package you got!
    Enjoy it all!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥