Friday, August 14

Chooky's SSCS,...

Thank you for popping by...I don't have much to post about today..
I'm still working on that much discussed quilt!....I really need to name this quilt....all the hex flowers are on, now to add the border and load it on the quilting frame.
I was having a bit of bother with the frame, but DH to the rescue with a little modification, I think the problem has been fixed, now it's all ready to go again...
Oh my gosh...have you seen all the names in Chooky's SSCS !...
I've put my hand up to be in the swap...what fun this is going to be, can't wait to find out who my secret partner is going to be.

It's a wet and miserable day here today, we need the rain, but I'm hoping for a sunny weekend ..
Have a lovely weekend....♥

5 comments:

  1. welcome to the swap Julia.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia, I am happy to hear DH got your quilt frame modified. Maybe the sun will come out this weekend for you and you can enjoy sewing in the bright sunlight. The Christmas swap should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie, Rain what rain I haven't seen rain for months LOL. Seems I have missed another lovely day out with the girls you will all wonder who I am when I get home. I miss you all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia ... yes there's loads of names on the SSCS list - including mine :o)!! I'm so pleased cos I missed it last year. I'm having fun working my way through the list and visiting some new (and some familiar) blogs ;o).
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice stuff....
    thanks for sharing...

    ___________________
    Melvin
    Online Marketing of your brand

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥