Tuesday, July 21

Guild Market Day...

Today was guild sewing day, Barb organized a market day for us to sell off our unwanted goodies. You know things you thought you loved at the time of purchase, things you started but never finished...it was a really great day...I was able to pass on some unwanted things that someone else could make use of!
This is the table I shared with quilting friend Barb...my side is on the left, and this is all that's left of my stuff towards the end of the day.


Look at this table of goodies...some really great bargains to be had here...like two metres of fabric for $6, $5 -$10 bundles, ...how good is that!

Here's dear Sandra, who is also our guild book buyer...Sandra (no blog) is here selling some of her own unwanted books.
All in all it was a great day...and I've got some more money to spend on stash...shh, that's just between you and I !
Off to relax a bit and think about dinner....♥

11 comments:

  1. Hello Julia, thank you for your kind thoughts for Jess...what a great idea to have a market day at Guild....we are having one next month in my quilting group...amazing what you find...hugs lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great day!! And hopefully you sold more than you came home with...
    Hugs - Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to read about the market day...i wish we have something similar here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia, it looks like fun there. I love market and always find something that I want to take home with me. Good idea to have market at guild meeting. Waste not want not!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a lot of fun and a great way to recycle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like fun! I don't know of anything like that around here but that is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wish I could o shop there. I saw some nice things I would not mind owning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea, & I am sure everyone gets a great deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great market day! You all must have had such fun!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful idea! Everyone wins...sounds like fun to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you visit my blog Julia, you will see that our Guild here in Melbourne did the same thing last week. Ours is called "Paddy's Market" and there is always a rush by the members to secure a table to offload their stash. As a regular volunteer, I was able to get in early and book my table this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥