Wednesday, June 17

Whose a Lucky Girl!...

It was a lovely day at guild yesterday...well. I won the door prize raffle!

We sat and chatted, and chatted some more...stitched a little, I think I managed to stitch four apple cores to my 1930's quilt, had lunch, some show and tell, then had the raffle draw....what a surprise when my name was drawn out!....
I won this lovely basket of interfacing goodies, all sorts of interfacing of 6 different weights for different projects, some light batting and a marking pen of some sorts, I haven't had time to look at it all yet...
It was so funny....someone yelled out in fun .."Not you again" someone else said "That's it, your not allowed to win anything again this year, you've had your share".....but they all congratulated me and we laughed...they are a great bunch of girls!
A morning with the embroidery girls today...how did I ever have time to raise a family and work full time...life's good!
Have a lovely day..take care...♥

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win Julia. Plus you got to have a good day with friends. That will make your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT prize package! Someone was quite clever to load that basket with all those items! ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun Julia. Good for you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my you are right what a fun basket of goodies, yay for you!! and a day with friends, who could ask for more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very fun.

    When I was in a Guild we had a lady that often would win door prizes and things - really often. We would shout silly fun things to her in jest as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely win for you ... & having fun at the same time. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky girl Julia. Glad you had a fun day. Nothing like spending time with the girls. Enjoy Natima

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW lucky you Julia...isn't it wonderful winnin something..gosh even winning a chook is great..but this pack looks terrific...Khris

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...congratulations....

    good to read that you had nice time with your friends

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun day ... and winning the raffle prize was the icing on the cake :o).
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I look forward to the day when my kids are grown and on their own so I can do fun things like that! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's always nice to win a Raffle..Congratulations....
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everyone seems to be winning something or having a surprise package arrive. Sharing is so much fun. Thank you again for your positive comments and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a whole big basket of goodies. Kind of things I like to win.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great win Julia! Good for you! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on winning the raffle!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Julia, congratulations on your wins....very tinny.....my sister has the same luck...hugs lyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥